MMA Series Champions
Winning streak winners
How to win the MMA Series
The MMA Series uses three systems to determine contenders for a belt.
The first system – is the rating tournament table, which is published on our website. This table shows the rating of the TOP-5 fighters who took part in the last 10 events.
The league determines the contenders from the top of the standings. Preference is given to fighters with a large number of rating points. These fighters are eligible to compete for the Champion title in a specific weight class. As contenders, fighters who have not previously participated in the League battles can also be attracted by the record.
- The second system – is the Grand Prix. The winner receives the Grand Prix belt in his weight category. Usually the Grand Prix is held within one year. The Grand Prix Belt, once received, does not need to be protected and cannot be transferred.
- The third system – is a winning streak, where the belt is the insignia. The right to a winning streak is given to a fighter who has had at least 6 fights in his professional career, with at least 3 fights in the MMA Series, where he defeated strong opponents in a row (and did not lose in other organizations during this period of time).
In this category, the MMA Series currently assigns four levels of belts: bronze, silver, gold and platinum.
- The bronze belt can be claimed by fighters who lead a winning streak and who have at least 3 fights won in a row, broadcast on our TV channel. This belt must be protected, it cannot be transferred. If the belt holder loses during defense, then his opponent does not receive it.
- The silver belt fighters who have at least 5 victories in a row in fights broadcast on our TV channel can apply. This belt must be protected and can be transferred (in case of loss). Moreover, if a fighter took the belt without having 6 victories in a row in the fights broadcast on our TV channel, then he cannot claim the gold until he brings his winning streak to the corresponding numbers of victories in a row. Wins in battles that were not broadcast on our TV channel are not counted in the numbers of the winning streak.
- The gold belt fighters with a winning streak of at least 7 fights broadcast on our TV channel can apply. If the holder loses while defending the belt, then the fighter who took the title must defend it. But if a fighter has taken away the belt, then he cannot qualify for platinum until he brings his winning streak to the corresponding numbers of victories in a row. Wins in battles that were not broadcast on our TV channel are not counted in the numbers of the winning streak.
- The platinum belt is claimed by those fighters who have a winning streak of at least 9 fights broadcast on our TV channel and who have passed the defense of the gold belt. The rest of the conditions are the same as for other belts. It is necessary and possible to protect the platinum belt and lose (transfer it).